Thursday, July 18, 2024

Chez Gabrielle

For the past year and a half I’ve been so envious of Kate Gabrielle's new home. I’m guessing it’s in the Princeton area and totally think she should open it up to weekend tours because it is BEYOND adorable and so her. In a recent post she revealed that she will actually be selling it so as to downsize. Quelle nightmare! A couple commenters said “gutted!!” and I can’t help but agree. Such a shame that she finally got her dream house exactly as she wanted and has to kiss it goodbye. Hopefully the move will be a positive experience and make life better for her, but, crazy lady that I am, I snapped loads of screenshots of her posts on IG so that years from now I can look back to this blog post and swoon over her fun and fabulous ole place. Here's her beautiful living room, which she dedicated to her fave film, Sunday in New York.


















(With very little sleuthing, I was able to find her home's listing. Oh how I would love to go tour it in person, but I'm too chicken.)

No comments: