Monday, August 19, 2024

Nourish the things...


• relationships with the people closest to me: Kayla, Isabella, Amy, Bishop
• learning: always looking out for new artists, music, authors, books, and films to help broaden my view of things
• the kids in my life: Jackson, Bailey, Lucy
• my body: with healthy veggies and juice (I need to work harder on this one and be kinder to my body and not let my sadness and anxiety be in charge of what I eat.)
• far-away friendships held together through letter writing and postcards: Autumn, Barbara, Helen, Michel, David, Natalia
• my brain: keeping it active with puzzles, learning new languages, & memory games
• home: trying to get finances under control, downloading Thumbtack, and hoping to get those things around the house repaired so I can enjoy being at my place again
• small businesses: I've been staying off Amazon for the most part and prefer to support some of my favourite shops such as Kate Gabrielle, Run & Fly, Baldwin's Book Barn, Inkwood Books, & Fishs Eddy, plus the Natural Health Store that's several towns away from me but has a nice staff and isn't Whole Foods

No comments: