Sunday, August 25, 2024

Happy 45th Anniversary!

Forty-five years ago this very day one of the bestest TV series of all time, Hart to Hart, made its debut. At exactly midnight I put on disc one and watched the pilot ep, which is one of my (sorry) least favourite episodes of the series (the others being the This Lady Is Murder, Murder in the Saddle, Solid Gold Murder, Rhinestone Harts, With This Hart, I Thee Love, and Pandora Has Wings. Out 110 episodes to only dislike seven isn't bad!). But even though I don't care for the one that started it all, I absolutely love watching it with the commentary by RJ, Stef, and Tom Mankiewicz. And so I spent the entire day relaxing in my grandparents' old recliner and watched nearly all of the first season. What better way to spend a Sunday!





No comments: