Friday, August 30, 2024

I Heart Galison

A couple weeks back I did another puzzle order from Galison. The Chinese Zodiac one arrived with a teeny tiny bit of damage. I should have just ignored it but it bugged me and so I wrote in to the company and asked if I could return it for one that wasn't damaged. I kinda fibbed and said the puzzle was a gift, otherwise they might think I'm a spoiled brat that has to have everything perfect. Taylor was the one to receive my email and reply. I was really impressed with how sweet they were and so I'm posting the last of our convo here so that youse all can see just what kind of super-dooper customer service this company provides:

ME:

Just wanted to follow up and say that the replacement puzz arrived today in perfect condition along with the other Galison goodies I ordered thanks to the generous discount. I think I'm gonna need a puzzle shed by the end of the year, as my closet is quickly becoming stacked with fabulous puzzles! Thank you once again for all your help with this. I appreciate your time and especially your understanding and kindness. 

Have an outstanding rest of your week and take care,
Lisa Star

TAYLOR: 

Good morning Lisa,

Thank you for your wonderful follow-up! We're delighted to hear that the replacement Chinese Zodiac puzzle arrived in perfect condition and that you're enjoying the other Galison goodies :)

It sounds like your puzzle collection is growing beautifully and the idea of a puzzle shed sounds lovely!

It was a pleasure to assist you, and we're so glad we could turn this experience into a positive one for you. Your kind words and enthusiasm mean a lot to us.
If you ever need any more assistance or have questions in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Happy puzzling, and enjoy filling up that closet (or shed) with more fabulous puzzles!

Best,
Taylor D.
Galison Customer Service Team


No comments: