Sunday, December 25, 2022

Spinster's Christmas 2022

This December was a bit of a bust. My place was a fucking disaster and due to the anxiety-inducing stomping from the asswipe in the apartment above me, I have spent very little time at home since June. My home is essentially a storage unit at this point. I didn’t decorate for Christmas, even though I had cute new stuff to display, and it felt like all I did was make and bake cookies. Hopefully in 2023 I will get my place in order and actually get to enjoy the season. But one tradition I did continue with was spending Christmas Day alone and unwrapping gifts I’d bought for myself. It was nice and relaxing and the c-word upstairs hasn’t been too, too bad. Here’s this year’s holiday haul:











 

















From Natalia!



And from Bishop:

No comments: