Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2022's Christmas Cards!

I've received a decent handful of lovely holiday cards from friends and family. Check 'em out!

From Natalia, Brett, and Teo


I love this pic from Michelle's vow renewal for her and Mikey's 25th anniversary. They went ALL OUT! 

From Bishop and Pax



Marina and Mateo

From Renee's Mom, Kathy.
 
From Buzz, Jen, my former bosses, plus their girls, Hope and Joy plus the fur babes. I love the message Jen scribbled on the envelope!


From Amy's mom, Maggie!


From Marie

A lovely card with a note from Denese, my former manager.


And finally, this one from the best in-laws ever!


ps - Here are some I received after this was posted:

Funny card from Autumn!


From Ivy:


From Terra!

From Greg and Carole:

From Bishop:



From Barbara:


And this one is from Bella but she didn't have any stamps to send it:

No comments: