Monday, December 26, 2022

Ask Someone (Isabella)

I picked up The Me Journal when I was at Barnes and Noble and love the page with the Ask Someone prompts. I texted a few of my nearest and dearest and am loving the responses. Here's Isabella's:


(The LOL after Jonah Hill is due to my showing Bella the 8th episode of Graham Norton's 15th season with guests Jonah Hill and Julie Andrews. I loved how he shamelessly flirted with Julie and she gave it right back. I kinda wish it wound up with them falling in love... Anyways, I've liked Jonah since Superbad but it was seeing him on a UK chat show that made me really adore him. Bella clearly agrees that he is an utter doll!)


My answers for Bella:

In what part of the world do you imagine me being the happiest?
In an old but renovated/restored farmhouse in Chester County, PA.

What would you use to lure me into a trap?
Two tickets to an all expense paid getaway to a far off destination.

In a perfect world, who would I end up marrying?
A young Chris Hemsworth. 

What is your favourite moment we've shared?
Discovering Edinburgh together.

What name do you think suits me better than my own?
Soleil "Sunny" Estelle

What things remind you of me?
Bondi Rescue, Solaras, house tours, Santa Belly, Calvin Klein clothes, & grand American mansions.

What do you hope I will always remember about you?
That I was fun to be with and a dependable friend.

No comments: