Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The Split

Before I cancel my Hulu subscription I wanted to watch a Nicola Walker series called The Split. I had no idea what it was about except that she plays the lead. Turns out it centers on Nicola and her families - her husband and kids as well as her mother and sisters (plus an estranged father). Nicola's character, Hannah, works at a divorce law firm and her mother and sister work at a rival firm that Hannah left. I'm partway through season one and it's really good. Hannah's posh clothes are fab and the view from her windowed corner office is a stunner. All I want is for that case against that rotten cheating husband to wipe him out completely and maybe serve him a proper jail sentence. Oh he is such a bastard. 


(photos kidnapped from radiotimes and hellyeahnicolawalker respectively)

No comments: