Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter 2021

Mama Rosie decided to host a super-spreader Easter event at her house and I sat it out. I wanna be extra careful until I'm fully vaxed. It wasn't technically a super-spreader event since it was only Mum, Xavier and his fam, who are in her "pod", plus Wayne and Dave. As for my day alone, I ate homemade pizza, watched Doctor Blake Mysteries seasons two through four and sent out texts of Happy Easter. My day kicked off to photos of the girls from Ashlee.




Next it was a bit of hilarity from one of my fave IG accounts. The comments had me in tears. Jeffrey's tagline is Come for the content, stay for the comments. It is SO true.

Then it was texting with Emily!!



And lastly, here's my only Easter decoration - a mason jar full of Belgian foil wrapped chocolate eggs!

(Apt Pupil art block by Amber Brown!)

No comments: