Sunday, April 25, 2021

FaceTime with the Wee Ladies

Tonight I finally got a chance to see the girls and read them a bedtime story: The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? by Mo Willems. I made the mistake of telling Bailey that I bought vaccination stickers for when she gets her shot for COVID. Then Avery popped her head in to take control and Ashlee said that Bailey went in her room to sulk and cry about getting a shot. I was trying to get her to be excited and not be scared and it blew up in my freakin' face. In other news, Avery has followed in her big sister's footsteps and now only refers to me by Lisa Star, which I find pretty funny. After our chat and some selfies, the wee ones went off to bed and I had BFF Amy lined up next. Sadly she was feeling dreadful and we decided to reschedule. "Rats," I thought to myself, "now I have to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors..." I'm off to do that now. Blah. But looks at these two cuties in their jammie-jams being silly with their number one weirdo - me!

No comments: