Saturday, August 19, 2017

Heart Beet with Sis

Today I got a chance to have lunch with my sister-in-law. I've converted yet another person to the delightfulness that is Heart Beet Kitchen! 

We started off by splitting an Earl Grey Cupcake with Orange flavoured icing. The cake part was a bit gooey, but the frosting was divine!

Next up was the bruschetta with strawberries, cherries, mint, basil and balsalmic dressing drizzled over top. So light and refreshing.

Sis got Peanut Free Pad Thai Noodles which she devoured and adored.


I actually tried something new today - the Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich. It was mega spicy (I'm a wimp in the spice department, so I'm sure most people would find this to be mega-mild) but chock full of flavours and really hit the spot.

Just so you know, these lil' chocolate fudgey cake bars were absolutely scrumptious.

No comments: