Sunday, August 27, 2017

Bishop and the Beet

This morning I picked Bishop up at his place and after gabbing with his hubby, Pax, we were off to Heart Beet! Bish had never been there before, so we kinda splurged. Everything was delicious, as usual, and I was so relieved that he liked everything he tried. It was nice to just hang out with Bishop, since the last time we did anything just us was when we saw Skyfall in the theatre in December of 2012 which is appalling.


Bishop said of everything he tried that his fave was the Gingery Carrot soup of the day.

Mmmmm......guac and blue corn chips....

The special for today was smoked bacon, pesto and cashew grilled cheese sandwich. It was yummy, but the Coconut BLT still reigns supreme for me. Yeah, I ordered that as well.

I'm not a portobello fan, but Bishop ordered the Portobello Burger and said it was really satisfying.

Then back to drop off the big lug and say our goodbyes. Ain't he the cutest, tho? (Well, aside from me, of course.)

No comments: