Friday, October 10, 2014

Half Brat/Half Angel

I know everyone thinks that the kid in their life is the funniest, smartest, sweetest kid in the world, but really, Jackson is all those things and way more. Two examples from this week's FaceTime session with Xavier.

Me: "Jackson, did you get your hair cut??"
Jax: "Yeah."
Me: "When?"
Jax: "When I was there."

Jackson was playing with a karaoke toy microphone and being so loud that Xave could hardly hear me. After the third time of asking Jax to either knock it off or take it in the other room, Xavier smacked the toy.

Jax: "You're gonna break it!"
Xave: "Hopefully"
Jax: "I'm gonna throw you into the kitchen."

Xavier also told me that earlier he was attempting to entice our favourite two year old boy to test drive his potty chair.

Xave: "If you go on the potty I'll give you a prize."
Jax: "What's the prize? What're gonna give me? What is it? Honey?"

Clearly Jackson is Winnie the Pooh and his obsession is honey.


No comments: