Saturday, May 25, 2024

Ten Years Ago Today...

...Little Z and I celebrated our bdays! I remember stupidly asking a nine year old boy what he wanted to do to celebrate our birthdays (his being May 17th and mine being ten days later). As soon as the question escaped my lips I felt regret. "He's gonna wanna go to Six Flags or someplace I don't like. Why did I ask this!?!?" His answer? "Hmm...how about dinner and a movie?" PERFECT! So we got dressed up and went to a fancy restaurant in Cherry Hill called Blue2o, where my friend Melissa worked. We had a great time because Melissa catered to our exact wishes. Salad for me, noodles for Zach, fries to share, and crème brûlée for dessert. Then it was water ice at Lena's and back to my place to watch Adventures in Babysitting. It was a fantastic evening.







No comments: