Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Photo a Day - January 2023

New Year's Day Bluey crafting with Lucy - I did Lucky with the football and she did Bingo with laser-red eyes. (The other ones were done before I came over.)

Baldwin’s Book Barn

A home so lit up with decorations that you can see it from the Space Station.

One of my grandmother's old chairs.

View of the Swamp from "my" upstairs bedroom.

Grounds for Sculpture - Night Forms: Infinite Forms

Peeking inside Lucy's new Farmer's Market

Nana Irma's lamp, up close

Late night smoke in the garage - one of my last Nat Sherman Black & Gold's in Dad's old ashtray.

Dropping off a card for Lauryn.

Art at Kings

The last little stocking by the fire.

Belated Christmas card by and from Helen

Smiley face at Naked Lunch

Valentining while watching Desperate Housewives.

The Whale at Bryn Mawr Film Institute

Night-night pals

Seen in the library peepod. Sad lonely bracelet/hair-tie.

My maternal grandfather's old cellar shoes, bronzed, on display in my mother's foyer.

View of the sunset sky from "my" upstairs bedroom.

At Xavier's

Completed! (Artwork by Joy Laforme)

Lucky, all finished

Running out of things to photograph since I really am not going anywhere. So here's the Beast who is cute as can be. Since I was an hour late to snap something, here's two photos to make up for it.


The rainbow stickers on my old pink bike! (Dave is hoping to fix her up for Lucy in a year or so!)

Picking up a bag full of goodies at my fave somewhat-local market!

Look what I bought to share with my Bluey BFF Lucy:

Jackson stills likes to play with our old Fisher Price Village when he visits Nana Rose!

My messy side-desk at Mum's.

The old garage

Books read and to-be read

(I thought that the idea of snapping a photo each day this year would be an interesting way to document my day-to-day life but if January taught me anything it is that I have a truly pathetically dull existence.)

No comments: