Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Ask Someone (Kayla)

On Christmas Night it was Kayla who first responded to my text asking her to answer these seven questions. Her answers are spot on!





My answers for Kay:

In what part of the world do you imagine me being the happiest?
I feel like a quaint town, maybe similar to Collingswood. You'd be in a nice home within walking distance of loads of shops and restaurants, near a train station so you can scoot into the city, and there'd also be walking paths and dog parks aplenty. 

What would you use to lure me into a trap?
Anyone or anything that's injured and needs help. "Kayla! Come quick, there's a kitten trapped in a wel..." Line goes dead because you are already out the door and dashing over.

In a perfect world, who would I end up marrying?
At this point I can see you and Kenny staying together and becoming happier with each passing year. But as a fun, celebrity person? Hmm....for some reason Tom Holland came to mind. He's cute, kinda dorky, and seems like a genuinely decent fella. 

What is your favourite moment we've shared?
Wing's Castle vacay - the drive and chatting, music, touring the grounds, and Tim Tam Slamming!

What name do you think suits me better than my own?
Larissa "Elle" or "Lari" Dominique

What things remind you of me?
Firefighters, EMS, Johnny Mathis, kittens & puppers, Bondi Vet, Steve Irwin and The Irwins, manga, anime, poetry, Halloween decor, and coconut anything.

What do you hope I will always remember about you?
That I am always on your side and cherish our friendship dearly. And that we owe it all to Aunt Donna for bringing us together!!

No comments: