Thursday, January 19, 2023

Desperate Housewives

I've been rewatching this series for the first time in many, many years and it is as hysterically funny as I remember. There are so many outrageous characters and totally off-the-wall plot-lines. My favourite season is definitely five, because I love the five year fast forward (especially blind Carlos and his full, sexy beard plus his newfound calm demeanor) and the bonus of Neal McDonough as Edie's newest hubby. But every other season is just as full of excellent writing and sublime performances.

(photo kidnapped from amomama)



(If I lived on Wisteria Lane I would want to live in Susan's home (exterior is so-so but I love the interior!) and have Tom as my paramour (even though Carlos is more the type I'm attracted to) because not only is he handsome but he's fun and loyal and just an all-around good guy. Oh and my fave character to watch is Bree since she is so outlandish, but I think Susan, even though she is a bit crazy-pants, is the most relatable of all the ladies. Except in season 8. She's dumber than a bag a hammers in that season.) 

No comments: