Friday, January 27, 2023

Needle In A Timestack

I saw a preview for this sometime last year and thought it looked interesting. I added it to my Prime queue and moved on, forgetting all about it and getting sidetracked with other shows. When making lists for things to do and see and experience in 2023 I went through all of my streaming apps and library wishlists looking for movies to finally watch. So far it has been a list of serious let-downs. Loads of duds, until I saw Needle In A Timestack. I was intrigued by the plot-line of a world in the not-so-distant future where time travel is possible but it can causes glitches in the present due to changes that were made. Memories can be lost due to these glitches and lives completely altered. The focus of the film is on one couple desperate to never be parted. I thought it was fascinating with a stellar cast of new-to-me faces. A stand-out film, for sure.

(photo kidnapped from imdb)

No comments: