Monday, December 12, 2016

Rest and Relaxation

Day two and I decided to dash down to Lush on Henry for lovely seasonal treats all for me! Then a pit stop to Carroll's on O'Connell for postcards and finally to Tesco on Parnell for some grub.



Then it was home sweet bloody home!!! Last night I scored SIXTEEN hours of sleep and it was utterly sublime. I'm pretty sure it was due to the lack of an upstairs neighbour stomping around like a petulant child sent to bed without supper. I really love this place. If it had Animal Planet and a bathtub it would be completely perfect. But warm blankets and Tipping Point will more than suffice. Oh and it has been carb overload for two full days! Bagels and pita bread with hummus and tons of Uncle Eddie's vegan chocolate chip walnut cookies. Plus cups and cups of soothing, delicious tea, naturally!




No comments: