Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Playing the Tourist

Today I put on my bravery pants and walked around Rome, walking past the Colosseum and the Vittorio Emanuele II Monument. Finally I came upon the Trevi Fountain and man, oh man, it did not disappoint. It was kinda fun to see thousands of people standing around, all staring in awe at the same thing. Plus I could take tons of pictures and not feel self conscious. It was a relief. Next I found my way over to Bocca della Verità and scored some pix through the gate. I am so not putting my hand in there. Then it was back to the flat to chillax and plan tomorrow's outing.

 
 
 
(No clue why this guy is smiling. I'm pretty sure he just contracted hoof and mouth, influenza, Black Plague, avian flu, swine flu, anthrax, cholera, Hepatitis A-Z, MRSA, E.coli, norovirus, meningitis, and a new strain of AIDS. Totally gross.)

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Ah, I'm sure I know why he's smiling . . .

. . . ROMAN HOLIDAY, baby, ROMAN HOLIDAY!

Star said...

Seriously, that mouth is CRAWLING with disease. Huge mistake on that man's part - huge.