Thursday, November 1, 2012

What the what...

I woke up this morning feeling blah. I had just come from the baggage claim terminal at an airport in France waiting to meet Woody Harrelson. He was returning from military service and we hadn't seen each other in a while. The place was crowded but in between the passing faces I saw him wheeling down the ramp in his chair. I was filled with excitement because he hadn't seen me and I could imagine his expression when he finally did, as he had no idea I was meeting him. He was talking to another guy in a chair while collecting their bags, they shook hands and parted. I started to walk toward Woody and then he suddenly stood up, then walked right past me. As he passed me on the left I said, dumbfounded, "ohmigod, you're walking!" "I got nothin' to say to you" was his response as he kept on going, not even looking at me. I was totally caught off guard and called for him to wait, then my friggin' alarm went off. Now I have no clue what I did, or what he thinks I did, that would piss him off to the point that he'd completely throw away our friendship of however many years without even a discussion. I was crushed. Woody, what gives, man?

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

If you really don't know then I'm not gonna tell ya.

Star said...

actually, it's fine. he called last night after reading the post and we worked things out. it was just a misunderstanding and we are all good.

Cerpts said...

Ah, I knew it would all work out in the end!