Thursday, November 29, 2012

FML

(cd case created by amberbrownmakesart)

Track Listing:

Ann Jillian "Until I Left Chicago"
Martin L. Gore "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child"
Nine Inch Nails "Hurt"
The Smiths "Unloveable"
Cat Stevens "Sad Lisa"
Sade "Is It a Crime?"
The Cranberries "Empty"
Nirvana "You Know You're Right"
Streisand & Diamond "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"
Catherine Wheel "Wish You Were Here"
Carly Simon "That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be"
Dolly Parton "Down from Dover"
Otis Redding "Pain in My Heart"
Live "Lightning Crashes"
The Smiths "I Know It's Over"
Celine Dion "All By Myself"
Mesh "You Didn't Want Me"

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!

You were right about those cd covers.

And is that a Star Mix that you yourself did? Excellent mix!

Star said...

I did make it myself....with a little help from my friends, of course....