Monday, November 19, 2012

Ten More

1. The Muppets Take Manhattan - with storybook! - 1984

2. Johnny Ray - Cry
-Columbia Records
-B Side: The Little White Cloud That Cried

3. Aerosmith - Walk This Way
-Columbia Records 1975
-B Side: Uncle Salty

4. Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
-RCA Victor
-B Side: Don't Be Cruel

5. Carpenters - (They Long to Be) Close to You
-A&M Records
-B Side: I Kept on Loving You

6. The Beatles - Day Tripper
-Capitol Records
-B Side: We Can Work It Out

7. The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
-The Entertainment Company 1982
-B Side: It's Raining Men

8. USA for Africa - We Are the World
-Columbia 1985
-B Side: Quincy Jones - Grace

9. The Fifth Dimension - If I Could Reach You
-Bell 1972
-B Side: Tomorrow Belongs to the Children

10. Jackie Gleason - Music to Make You Misty
-Capitol
-Two Record Set

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Uncle Salty?!?!?!?!

I KEPT ON LOVING YOU - the only song on the album where Richard sings lead vocal! I didn't have that 45 but I've had the actual LP since I was a zygote.

The 5th Dimension's IF I COULD REACH YOU - my nominee for saddest song EVER . . . if you don't count Stan Rogers' FIRST CHRISTMAS.

Star said...

i love If I Could Reach because of an old mix you made me! so sad, but SO good...