Friday, November 2, 2012

Atco Peeps

In high school I was friends with a girl who lived not far from The Atco Multiplex. They had a photo booth at this theatre so clearly, every time we went to see a movie, we had to bring extra cash for pictures. Only thing was that more often than not, the machine would jam. Katie threw caution to the wind one time and somehow crammed her fist up the slot and yanked out a slew of pictures until she found ours. It should come as no surprise that I kept these photos and will share some with you now! (I still want to know who these people are and what movie they went to see. Mostly, for these two couples, I wanna know if they are still together and still as happy as they seem in these pictures. I like to think they are more in love than ever!)



No comments: