Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rabid Mofo Virgins

This mix was made August 24th 1994 (just the first four tracks, done in Lori's room) and August 25th in Pauly's room. It's the fourth Idaho Potato mix and it's still one of the best.

Side A:

Green Day - Dominated Love Slave
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way?
CCR - Bad Moon Rising
Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack
Pink Floyd - Time
Louie Rankin - Typewriter
Ethan Hawke - I'm Nuthin'
Loretta Lynn - Another Man Loved Me Last Night
Depeche Mode - Route 66
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle
Billie Holiday - Stormy Weather

Side B:

STP - Sex Type Thing
UB40 and Pato - Hip Hop Lyrical Robot
Jim Morrison - Ghost Song
Bob Marley & the Wailers - War
Harry Chapin - Better Place to Be
Barbra Streisand - I'd Rather Be Blue
Boy George - Sweet Toxic Love
Judy Garland - The Man That Got Away
House of Pain - Top o' the Morning to Ya
Francis Lai - A Man and a Woman
The Cure - Closedown



24-25 August 1994
#4 of the Idaho Potato Mixes

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

So nice I made my own cd of it.

Give or take a few due to time limitations of a compact disc and also a few I don't own which forced me to leave out Ethan Hawke and House of Pain . . .

. . . and of course I could never allow a Pink Floyd song on my cd!

Star said...

If you have to leave something out, Ethan Hawke and House of Pain were the right choices. Oh, but to leave out Floyd?? How sad...

Cerpts said...

OK, now you're in trouble. Know why? Because I've just made a response cd mix to your mix! It's a rebuttal cd to your Idaho Potato mix -- i.e. I've chosen songs that are "the opposite" of the ones on your mix. So my response to your RABID MOFO VIRGINS mix is called:

"HEALTHY SLO MO SLUTS". Betchood like to know what's on it.

Well, for a limited time only you can go to my LAND OF CERPTS AND HONEY blog and listen to the playlist entire; I'll be putting in in a "box" in the right hand column! Enjoy!