Saturday, August 29, 2026

Grounds at Night with the Kids

Last night, as an end of Summer outing, I grabbed Jax and Lucy and we went to Grounds for Sculpture from dusk til 9pm. These two are four years apart and this may be the last time the three of us do a long outing (I picked them up at 3 and didn't get them home til near 11) for a while. The difference between ten and fourteen is immense. Lucy still wants to play and be loud and silly and Jax is hitting full teenage years when life is at its hardest. I want these two to stay close and grow to be true pals, so I decided that we will keep our trinity outings to grabbing pizza or ice cream and not an eight hour day together. Jax was super sweet though and played tag with Lucy by her beloved snake. 







Dragon's Shrill in the Cosmic Void by Yuyu Yang 1991







No comments: