Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Summer Posties

During the Corona lockdown I was sending out oodles of postcards as a way to stay in touch with people and to hopefully bring them a bit of joy at getting fun mail. Since life returned to a sort-of normal I stopped sending out as much mail. This year I even cut back on who got Valentine's. To make up for this I decided to go bananas and send out Summertime posties to everyone on my mailing list. 




For Louise:



For Ari:



Recipients: 

Uncle Alan
Amber
Amy
Andrea
Anne
Ari
Autumn
Barbara
Chrissy
David
Denese
Dr. David
Emily
Marina
Greg and Carole
Heather
Helen
Bella
Bishop
Ivy
Jaeden
Karen
Kay
Kevin
Jax
Lauryn
Lilly
Lisa
Lori
Louise
Lucy
Maggie
Marie
Maureen
Megan
Melanie
Melissa
MeMom & Pop
Michel
Michele
Michelle
Natalia
Paul
Uncle Phil 
Randy
Rick
Mr. R
Terra
Terri
Turhan
Wayne
Yaritza

No comments: