Monday, July 24, 2023

Querido Tony

Because of You
Where Do I Begin
Just In Time
The Lady is a Tramp with Lady Gaga
With Plenty of Money and You with Count Basie
The Very Thought of You
Night and Day with Lady Gaga
I Left My Heart in San Francisco
All My Tomorrows
Laura
Let's Face the Music and Dance with Lady Gaga
I'll Be Around
Samba De Orfeu
If I Ruled the World
Anything Goes with Lady Gaga
How Insensitive
Blue Velvet with k.d. lang
Who Can I Turn To
The Blvd of Broken Dreams
Are You Havin' Any Fun?
Body and Soul with Amy Winehouse
Don't Get Around Much Anymore
The Shadow of Your Smile
I Left My Heart in San Francisco with Judy Garland
Stella By Starlight
I've Got The World on a String with Diana Krall
When Joanna Loved Me
Love Is Here to Stay with Diana Krall
So In Love
Cold, Cold Heart
You're the Top with Lady Gaga
The Good Life

No comments: