Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Road Trip to Massa!

Natalia and I left Mama Rose's this afternoon and arrived in Massachusetts in the late evening. The drive there we hit only a bit of traffic off and on and Natalia excelled at playing DJ. She spun all the bestest by Elton John, Aerosmith, Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, and finished off with The Rolling Stones. We made it to my Airbnb and it was a scorching 78 stuffy degrees inside and I couldn't figure out the mother-fucking AC. I had a near total meltdown but Natalia went into Mom-mode and was patient and figured it out, setting it to a blissful 64. We went out and Sheldon, Natalia's high school bestie, arrived and I was lucky enough to witness their happy reunion. He's very handsome with a fab smile and I think he might have been born in South Africa because his accent isn't Spanish-y at all. So Sheldon and Natalia hopped in his cute lil' Subaru and they were off to his place. I had a much needed cigarette and then inside for the night. I cried my way through the 2021 documentary The Rescue and followed it up with Bluey season 3, in preparation for the new eps that come out tomorrow. I can't wait!


(Natalia took this pic of the Airbnb house - I have the second floor.)



No comments: