Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Fresh

Ventura Highway - America
If You Were The Only Girl - Dean Martin
Caution to the Wind - Everything But the Girl
I've Been Failing - Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats
Can't Stop Thinkin' About You - Eli Teplin & Mateus Asato
Bewitched, Bothered, & Bewildered - Ella Fitzgerald
Velvet Ocean - Kenya Soulsinger feat. Remy Shand
You to Me Are Everything - The Real Thing
Marks on My Neck - Charlie Puth
Look of Love - Madonna
She Lit a Fire - Lord Huron
If I Could Reach You - The 5th Dimension
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Hit the Ceiling - LION BABE
If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot
We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
Little By Little - Oasis
Gone for Good - The Shins
Oh The Guilt - Nirvana
Flowers Burn to Gold - Tori Amos
Make Them Apologize - Ani DiFranco
Blue Skies - Dinah Washington
What You Won't Do for Love - Bobby Caldwell
Love and Money - Bronski Beat
All I Want - The Cure
The Rockford Files - Mike Post
Given to Fly - Pearl Jam
Bad - U2
Mother - John Lennon
O' Sailor - Fiona Apple

No comments: