Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Ask Someone (Jackson)

In what part of the world do you imagine me being the happiest? 
Ireland

What would you use to lure me into a trap? 

In a perfect world, who would I end up marrying? 
The guy on your (phone's) background.


What is your favourite moment we've shared? 
First trip to Crayola.

What name do you think suits me better than my own? 
Anna

What things remind you of me? 
spiky hair and Mini Coopers

What do you hope I will always remember about you? 
That I'm funny.


My answers for Jax:

In what part of the world do you imagine me being the happiest?
In a colonial style house in the suburbs on a nice plot of land with a gorgeous and secluded yard, garden, and pool, with two or three dogs romping around.

What would you use to lure me into a trap?
A cache of Revolutionary War weapons

In a perfect world, who would I end up marrying?
Millicent Simmonds

What is your favourite moment we've shared?
Our first Christmas outing together in 2016

What name do you think suits me better than my own?
Jameson "Jem" Kent 

What things remind you of me?
Irn Bru, drums, Moler Bowls, Lord of the Rings, yellow cars, Rush

What do you hope I will always remember about you?
That I was fun, even though I sometimes had a short fuse, and that I loved you like crazy and thought of you as one of my bestest friends.

No comments: