Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Ask Someone (Emily)

In what part of the world do you imagine me being the happiest?
I can imagine you being happy and peaceful in Scotland or Ireland. Not the city but a quiet place close to the city...

What would you use to lure me into a trap?
To lure you into a trap I'd use some really good organic mango salsa dip and chips and maybe some really good herbal tea that you can smell and a good ole cigarette waiting for ya....

In a perfect world, who would I end up marrying?
In a perfect world you wouldn't get married because you'd be content on your own and you wouldn't need anyone to validate you or even take care of you because you have hit the mainstream with your children's stories and are now a billionaire...but if you wanted to marry it would be Keanu Reeves because he's such a great guy and he's super super hot.

What is your favourite moment we've shared?
My favorite moment I've shared with you...well obviously it meant the world to me when you began visiting when I was sick but more than that when I was about 14 you bought me a ballerina music box for Christmas because I was finally old enough to sort of be included. I know I acted like I didn't care but that affected me alot. I felt really special that Christmas I even remember telling your dad about how I felt about it...

What name do you think suits me better than my own?
And what name suits you better than Lisa Star??  I love your name for you I wouldn't change it at all. 

What things remind you of me?
Things that remind me of you would be when I see a lady with some cool glasses...pink lady apples...sarcasm...when I read a good book or watch a good movie that I think you'd like...cute or funny stationary...guacamole...the beastie boys...Aerosmith (not sure why)...

What do you hope I will always remember about you?
I hope you will always remember how much I have always looked up to you and how much you remind me of your dad. You and your dad have so many similar facial expressions and also before I forget some of my favorite memories of you picking me up from school when I was sick or taking me and Pete and Xavier to McDonald's for fries and on the way home you'd drive fast and wiggle the steering wheel to shake us up and make us laugh. I would always be like again again!

I hope you'll remember that no matter how messed up I am and no matter how sick in the head I am my love for you and all of my family is as real as it gets and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I mean it.

(Got to hang out with this lovely lady tonight after work, just the two of us. We both desperately needed time together and it was wonderful.)

No comments: