Sunday, May 29, 2022

April 2022 Books

* Here's Hank: How to Hug an Elephant ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver - Audible had a great sale not too long ago and I took advantage and snapped up most of the Here's Hank books that Henry Winkler narrates. They are only about an hour long each and are absolutely adorable.

* Here's Hank: Robot on the Loose ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver

Here's Hank: Everybody is Somebody ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver

Here's Hank: A Short Tale About a Long Dog ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver

* Here's Hank: There's a Zombie in My Bathtub ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver

* Endurance ¹ by Alfred Lansing - An extraordinary story that had me on the edge of my seat, often times in tears, and always in awe.
The Gabriel Method ¹ by Jon Gabriel
Hello, Molly! ¹ by Molly Shannon - What an absolutely fantastic memoir! I've always liked Ms. Shannon and when I found out about her book I just had to order the audiobook. Her narration was perfection and her life stories range from heartbreaking to inspiring to hilarious. I will definitely listen to this again.

* Beyond the Gender Binary ¹ by Alok Vaid-Menon - Being a cis-hetero gal I feel like I need to learn more about non-binary peeps and keep expanding my open mind!

* 84 Charing Cross Road ¹ by Helene Hanff - One of my all time favourite books. 

Here's Hank: Everybody is Somebody ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene - I am so enamoured of the Nancy Drew series and this one was one of the best. Nancy has the best adventures and it's so nice to know that everything will work out and everyone will be okay in the end.

Here's Hank: A Short Tale About a Long Dog ¹ by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver

¹ - audiobook
² - abridged version
* - liked
♥ - loved
Any unmarked titles were, in my opinion, so-so.

No comments: