Friday, May 27, 2022

Forty-six

Happy bday to me!! Today I woke up to a slew of texts from friends and family. My lovely sister-in-law Mary wins for the funniest:

Then I went to Grounds for Sculpture at ten to walk around a bit and snap some photos.










Once it got too hot I headed to Philly to pick up Kayla and see sweetie-boy Zuko. Then Kay and I were off to Goldie Falafel for lunch and to finally have their Coconut Tahina shakes! Oh and they were dee-lish!


After I dropped Kayla off it was time for me to head home to watch a little Hart to Hart and take a disco nap, but not before setting up a FaceTime date with Natalia! 

A couple hours later I caught up with Natalia for about 70 minutes. We discussed my day at GFS, her morning walk with Miss Lola, the Johnny Depp trial, and of course, books! Then it was time for part one of Stranger Things season four! And Natalia spilled the beans and told me that Amybeth McNulty, our very own Anne With an E has a role in the new season! Look at how my television worlds have collided. It's a beautiful thing!
(photo kidnapped from nerdist)

Bonus! Look at the cool cards I got!
This year I scored two cards from Bishop:





From Autumn:



From Helen:


Oh and that vegan Cadbury bar? Absolutely scrumptious! 

No comments: