Saturday, February 27, 2021

The Bamf is Back!

I mean, how can one receive an email like this and not sign up for tickets??

Dearest Hard Candies and Tobacco-Scented Candles:

If you are not otherwise occupied and have $15, come to my show with Jackie Kashian on February 27th at 6PM Pacific. If you don’t have $15, just email me at ariamaamfordba@gmail.com and I’ll get you in the day of show.  

Onward to balloons and French horns!
Maria B. for Bamford

Show starts in almost 20 minutes and I've been so looking forward to tonight.


ps - Such fun as always! I was wondering how Maria was handling things after her mother passed away and she seems to be doing really well and even mentioned Mama Marilyn. Funny bits were when Maria said that "she's been cremated so now she's below her birth weight" (Mrs. Bamford was a Weight Watchers junkie). Maria did her impression of Marilyn talking about Heaven and how there's trillions of people and "there's a real housing problem here." I cracked up most when she said during the Q&A that Journey is her fave band and how her hubby made her a t-shirt with Journey written in puffy paint. Maria then went to make Scott a shirt that said The Clash (his favourite band) and had all the names of the members. The only problem was that she messed up the one guy's name and wrote Nick Jonas (poor Mick Jones...). Oh my Lord, too freakin' funny.



No comments: