Saturday, February 13, 2021

My Ideal Town

Kate Gabrielle has done it again! Look at how she has captured my four great loves into one spectacular town AND it's snowing so I would get to wear cute sweaters and scarves and boots every day in this imaginary Valentine village where I truly belong. I can live in a bright and cheery apartment above the (vegan) bakery, work at the library, dine with my paesanos at the pizza joint, put in some part-time work at the Cinema so I can see movies for free and chat with my fellow film enthusiasts, then pet the local kitties on my trek back home. What a perfect existence.

(I am trying SO hard to not buy frivolous things but you can believe I am at least adding this to my cart until my Bday, for this is one print that I simply must have, if only to hang on my wall and feed my daydream...)
(pps - I lasted all of 34 minutes before realising I do have enough in my checking account to cover the cost of this darling print...so I decided to be my own boyfriend and buy this for me as a Valentine's gift. At least I didn't add to my debt by putting it on a credit card, so I don't feel too guilty...)

No comments: