Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Splurge

Since January I have been keeping a low profile and trying to stay on track with my biggest goals - eating right, exercising every day, reading more, getting my place organised and clean, and watching my spending. Today I decided to drop thirty bucks on an old-ish Nat Sherman humidor. My favourite cigarette company is no more and I've scoured the tri-state area trying to buy up as many Black & Gold packs as possible. Once they are gone, that's it. I started smoking more last year due to all the stress (and by more I mean I was smoking roughly one cigarette a day) but I hope to, by the end of this year, go back to smoking only a handful a year. Having this cigar box as a reminder of all the good times I had smoking Fantasia Lights outside of the café and when travelling will be really special once I have to quit for good.


(photos kidnapped and item purchased from EclecticMamaShop on Etsy)

No comments: