Sunday, February 14, 2021

Out with My Gal-entine

I've been laying low since January 1st; avoiding social situations because Corona is getting scarier. It used to be you knew someone who knew someone who had it and now it's creeping closer and I know several people who have been sick. Plus it's freaking cold as hell out. I'm thinking I may keep this going til the end of March cause I don't wanna go outdoors if I don't hafta! Today I broke my self-imposed isolation and took Kayla out for sushi bowls at MOM's Naked Lunch and then shopping at Baldwin's Book Barn. Her and Danny split up last month after two plus years together, so I wanted to do something special with her for Valentine's Day. It was great to catch up and eat yummy veggies and rice, plus the bonus of finding new books and seeing adorable, lovely Fred at Baldwin's. We even stopped at Birmingham Hill for some photos. It was so nice to catch up and just be together. 







Bonus - check out this freakin' adorable Post Secret postie:


No comments: