Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Zurenborg

On my way to dALi's wysiwyg in Zurenborg, I clearly had to stop for chocolates at Goossens. I had read that this chocolatier outfits goodies for The White House, so I figured they probably didn't hate Americans. The gal behind the counter (the daughter of the shop's owner) was a complete doll. She even hooked me up with some vegan dark chocolate that is out. of. this. WORLD. I snagged some other delightful treats for Nicole, Ashlee, and of course, Bishop.

Then it was off to dALi's vintage shop on Lange Leemstraat. Again, the woman working there (who I believe was Lieven Fieremans who runs the shop with her son), was super nice and set me completely at ease. I scored a fabulous old man sweater and V-neck T-shirt, plus two neckties for Bishop. Sadly, I couldn't go too crazy since space in my luggage was limited. Next time I'll hafta bring a bigger boat.


No comments: