Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wout's Place

This time in Antwerp I used Airbnb again but stayed at Wout's place because Michel's wasn't available. The flat was extremely bright and clean and the bed was crazy comfy, but I definitely preferred Michel's place since he sometimes lived there; Wout just rents out his flat and lives elsewhere. The walls at Wout's were all white and with the white drapes it kinda felt like a prison. My home in Jersey is covered in photographs and the walls are painted in rich, inviting colours, so this place was the polar opposite. I definitely appreciated the fantastic location of this apartment and it was super convenient, but by day three I realised that it was kind of a sad place. Wout was really great and totally accommodating, but next time around, I think I'll book my week with Michel.

 
I loved the pictures of Astrid and Leopold. 
  
I spent many a late night watching Animal Planet. It was Shark Month and I couldn't look away.
 
 
 
The rooftops from Wout's balcony.
  
The cleanest peepod ever. Only drawback is that the tub is so skinny! Definitely not designed for a gal with a little, um, black in the back, if you will.
 
Hey look! It's me!
 
And here is my Airbnb host, Wout!

No comments: