Thursday, June 20, 2013

Must See

I stumbled upon a trailer for this film and as soon as I heard the first few notes of Can the Circle Be Unbroken - one of my favourite Carter Family tunes - I was intrigued. Then came the two leads singing a gorgeous rendition of The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe His Corn. Oh how I do so love that song...it instantly takes me back to Thanksgiving Day 2003 when my brothers and I were on the PA turnpike heading to dinner and listening to Alison Krauss & Union Station with Dan Tyminski, Johnny Cash, Nine Inch Nails and Meshuggah. Anyway, I hope they follow through and release this picture in the States, cause I gots to see it! I do so love tattooed ladies and bearded fellas...especially when they speak Flemish...

(photo kidnapped from laperlatattooparlor)

No comments: