Friday, June 14, 2013

Getting packages...

...in the mail. That heart shaped box that is filled with all of my favourite things would not be complete without my obsession with getting letters and parcels in the mail. Oh my god, I love it. I have a serious addiction to online ordering because of the great thrill of getting presents delivered right to my doorstep. Yesterday I received my Region 2 DVD player and today I am expecting vintage postcards that I ordered from etsy.

In case any of youse were ever curious as to what the heart shaped box looks like, here it be.



My cousin, Marina, had started to make it for her girlfriend at the time, but they split up so she passed it over to me. It's clearly made with love by a high school girl what with lyrics by No Doubt and Christina Aguliera.

No comments: