Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Airbnb


(photo kidnapped from catherinegacad)

Have you heard of this thing? Double J told me about it when I was planning my trip to Italy but last week I mentioned my latest adventure and he gave me the low-down on Airbnb. Holy cannoli, I am addicted. Addicted I tell you! There are so many fabulous places to go and now there are an even greater number of fabulous places to stay. I was asking Bishop and Pax what I should say in my profile on the site. I'm not on FaceBook or any of those social media sites and frankly, I don't sound all that exciting in print. I'm pretty square and I basically just hang out with friends and family and talk. I don't skydive or spelunk in underground caves in Mexico. I'm just a regular gal from Philly. Pax said, "You should just write what Divine said in Female Trouble." Then, in a spot on Divine impression said, "I'm a thief and a shitkicker, and I'd like to be famous." Somehow I fear that will not put me in good with potential hosts.

No comments: