Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pugilist

Ute Lemper - Little Water Song
Michael Nyman - The Wounded
Led Zeppelin - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
Madonna - I Want You
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Marc Anthony - No Sabes Como Duele
Tori Amos - Cooling
John Legend - Ordinary People (live)
Portishead - Sour Times
Billy Bragg & Wilco - One By One
Nat King Cole - The More I See You
The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes
The Velvet Underground - Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Bill Shatner - It Hasn't Happened Yet
Nina Simone - If I Should Lose You
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
Pearl Jam - Given to Fly

- February 25, 2008

4 comments:

Cerpts said...

Oi, why does that mix sound familiar???

Star said...

why?? did you hear it in your dreams perhaps?

Cerpts said...

You must've played it during those misty lost days. . . when we were both trying to steal the wavishing Kay Fwancis's jewels.

Cerpts said...

Or I must've heard it in my dreams . . .

. . . darn you lips and darn your eyes, they lift me high above the moonlit skies, then I tumble out of paradise, oh darn that dream!