Friday, April 6, 2012

Bishop's Triumph

This is one of my all time favourite favourite mixes that Bishop created. I loved it so much that I made a CD copy of it. It is perfection.

-Side A-
Someday My Blues...

Sweetback feat. Amel Larrieux - Gaze
Me'shell Ndegeocello - Mary Magdalene
Seal - State of Grace
Maxwell - For Lover's Only
David Grey - My Oh My
Alpha - Sometime Later
Craig Armstrong - This Love
Madonna - To Have & Not to Hold
Zero 7 - Simple Things
Mojave 3 - Who Do You Love?

-Side B-
...will Cover the Earth

Erykah Badu - Today
Jill Scott - Silent Treatment
Morcheeba - The Sea
Moby - Porcelain
Zero 7 - Distractions
Everything But The Girl - Single
Beth Orton - Stars All Seem to Weep
Duncan Sheik - She Runs Away
Nick Drake - River Man

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Hee hee hee...I once stole one of his cd mixes for myself as well! It was one we listened to on the drive home from Evangeline's parents' wedding. If I wasn't at work I'd go find it and list the tracks but I ain't so I won't.

Star said...

his mixes are a thing of beauty!