Sunday, September 8, 2024

Weekend Lunchies!

Yesterday Bella and I met up in Phoenixville for some El Burrito yumminess and today I went to LesbiVeggies with Bishop. I stuffed my guts to the breaking point both times and don't regret it one bit. Bish has an appetite like no other and when we go to LesbiVeggies we always order tons of food and share everything. This afternoon we went with Breakfast Tostadas, Zucchini Corn Fritters, the LesbiVeggie Breakfast Bowl, and Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes. As always, the food was sublime and Noely was our waitress. (Ha! And they were playing 311 in the background. I'd completely forgotten about that band!!) She even asked how Jackson was after the last visit and wanted to make sure he would be coming back. It was great to catch up with these two fabulous creatures and Bella and I are hoping to go on a mini-road trip in March of 2025, possibly to Boston! More on that later.




No comments: