Thursday, September 12, 2024

Texting with Kenny, Kay, & Bella!

A couple weeks back I was at Kay's place, eating Goldie Falafel and gabbing with her and Kenny. we somehow got on the topic of all the postcards and stuff I sent out to friends and loved ones during  Corona Lockdown. Kay wasn't with Kenny at the time and she turned to him and said, "You missed out; Dan got all the goodies." That night I went home and gathered up bookmarks, silly pages, my last Fortune Teller fish, stickers, and some temporary cat tattoos and sent them all to Kenny, who really is one super terrific fella. It took soooo long to get to him but finally it arrived over the weekend!



Kenny and Kayla's kitty-tats!

On Saturday Bella and I had lunch and talked about going to Boston/Concord together in early 2025. I'm trying to part with stuff at my house that I don't need or never gets used and so I wound up having a boot (trunk) full of clothes, blanket, kitchen goodies, and puzzles for Bella. The next day I sent a message with our selfies and here's her reply:


(How stinkin' cute is Samuel L. Catson?!?! So chic and regal.)

No comments: