Saturday, July 10, 2021

Blobfest 2021

For the second year in a row I've been able to participate in Blobfest from the comfort of my own home. This year's line up included The Blob, of course, 4D Man which I saw a couple years ago on Svengoolie, plus Equinox and Last Man on Earth. I kept the whole weekend open so I could sit at my desk, write up postcards and watch some fun flicks. There was a glitch where my Watch button wasn't showing when I initially went to the Digital Screening Room and I started to panic. Natalia and Brett signed up (I sent out Colonial Theatre posties to entice friends across the country to join in the fun and these two took advantage!) so I texted for help after finding no info online. Her workaround didn't change my luck so I emailed Ryan who instantly messaged me back to call the box office. I did and within minutes she sent me a new link and Dash Daring appeared on my screen, ready to introduce THE BLOB! 







No comments: