Thursday, June 11, 2020

Two Tur-quties

I've been feeling very depressed lately. Work is very topsy-turvy with lots of changes to my position that are out of my control as well as mandatory overtime every day. Quarantine is getting to me as well, as it's tough not seeing Bishop every week plus Kayla and Bella every other month or so. Oh and I do so miss being able to hang out with Zach and Jackson - to go for drives and lunch and even just reading bedtime stories or watching silly YouTube videos. The one ray of sunshine is that Ashlee has relaxed social distancing and allowed me to come over. Thank goodness because that means I get to see her, Bailey, and Avery and get in some snuggle time and loads of huggin'. It helps. It also helps when Ashlee texts me photos of the girls on a regular basis, plus funny videos of them horsing around at home. These two pix made my work day a little better.



No comments: