Friday, August 10, 2018

All in All

Oh my gawd....is this bitch writing about another g.d. book?? This is as bad as that time when all she wrote about was television shows...Ms. Star needs to get out and about, for god's sake...

The above is so true, but whatevs. No one reads this blog but me anyway. I completely adore Stacy Keach, that's just a fact, and especially I find his audio-book readings utterly riveting, primarily the Mike Hammer series, (The Goliath Bone, being my favourite - shout out to co-author Max Allan Collins who is just plain outstanding!), and his readings of Hemingway. I bought All in All in the Summer of 2015 but like so many of the books I purchase, it sits like a trophy on my bookcase. Then I saw that my local lending library had an audio-book version available online, so I dove in. Of course, Mr. Keach is the narrator and it's a wonderful read, honestly. What a fantastic way to spend the workday!

(dontcha just love that face?!!)

No comments: